Friends, if you also want to get complete information about B2B Spice Money login, then you have come to the right place, today we will give you complete information about B2B Spice Money like – What is Spice Money?, How to login to Spice Money, How to get Spice Money ID, how to register for Spice Money Id, key features of Spice Money, how to transfer B2B Spice Money money to the bank, how to withdraw money from Aadhaar card, etc. So let’s start –
Table of Contents
What is B2B Spice Money
Spice Money is a digital banking and financial service provider company. Which is known for different types of service. Especially through Aadhaar card, banking services to the customer like- Money Withdrawal, Balance Enquiry, Settlement, etc. It is mandatory to have a login ID to use the service of Spice Money. You can use its service only when you have a “Spice Money Login ID”. The login ID can be obtained in an easy way. After this you can start your own business. B2B Spice Money is a fast-growing company providing various types of online services in India. By joining you can easily take advantage of their service. Major services of Spice Money are like – AEPS, Recharge, Spice ATM, Money Transfer, Booking, Spice Money PAN Card, GAS, Electricity, etc. If you want to join Spice Money? So you can easily take advantage of their service by joining.
In today’s fast-paced business landscape, B2B Spice Money solutions have emerged as a game-changer, offering businesses a seamless and efficient way to process payments, manage finances, and optimize operations. This article dives deep into the benefits of implementing B2B Spice Money solutions and provides a step-by-step guide on how to choose the right provider, set up your account, integrate the solutions into your business, and optimize your activities for maximum growth and success.
Contact Details of Spice Money Company
|Customer Care No.||0120 5077786|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|Time||7:00 AM to 11:00 PM|
Benefits of Spice Money-
- Balance Inquiry in Spice Money can be done more than once in a day.
- Cash Withdrawal SMS can be sent to the customer’s mobile number.
- VLE ID is available for PAN Card in Spice Money.
- Transferring wallet money to the bank up to twenty-five thousand charges only five rupees.
- Attractive and more commission is also available in Spice Money.
- In case of any kind of problem, help can be taken from customer care.
- You can choose the option of a Commission Chart located according to you in Spice Money.
- You can withdraw as much money as you want from Aadhaar
How to login to B2B Spice Money?
If you have a Spice Money agent login ID, then you can use all the services by login on Spice Money‘s official website or mobile app. Below are two methods of Spice money login, which can be easily login by following-
Login to website
- First of all open this link of the official website-
- Then, enter the ‘User ID’ and ‘Password’.
- Check mark I Agree and click on “Login”.
- After this OTP will come in the registered mobile number, enter it.
- Now, click on “Submit” and login successfully.
Login to Mobile App-
- First of all install the official app of Spice Money from Google Play Store.
- Then, User ID (Adhikari ID) and Password have to be filled.
- Check mark I Agree to Terms & Conditions. And click on “Login”.
- After this OTP will come in the registered mobile number, which will be automatically verified.
How to get the ID of Spice Money?
If you want to take the ID of Spice Money, then you can take it in two ways. First, you can contact any distributor. And the second way is the easiest and best. For this, you can register on the official site of Spice Money. After completion of registration, a call will be received on your mobile number after a few hours or days. In which you have to introduce yourself. After this, some documents have to be sent to them.
After this, you will have to pay the money. Which ID will be asked for the charge? This charge depends on your ID, and whose ID you are taking, like- Agent ID will cost less, Distributor’s ID and Master Distributor’s ID will be more. We had to pay fifteen hundred rupees for Agent ID. In which all the services can be activated.
Registration process for Spice Money Id-
To register, visit the official site of Spice Money and click on Join Now. After that follow these steps-
- First of all, write “First Name” and “Last Name”.
- Then, fill the ‘Email ID’ and ‘Mobile No.’
- Fill the “Pin Code” of your address. Then write the name of ‘City’ and ‘State’.
- Enter the PAN Card Number and upload a photo of the PAN Card.
- In Proof of Address, you can choose any one of your Aadhaar cards, Voter Card, Passport, NREGA, or Driving License and upload it.
- After this, a photo that is new has to be uploaded.
- Now, choose the service you are interested in and finally click on “Submit”.
What to do after registration?
If you have submitted to Spice Money for registration. After this, after getting a call from the company, some documents will be asked from you. Which you have to send in WhatsApp. Which will be the following types of documents-
- New Selfie Photo
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- KYC Video Clip
- Registration Charges (Online Payment)
How to transfer Spice Money money to bank?
If you have money in your wallet and want to send it to your bank, you can easily send it. But, this will incur some charges which will be deducted from the wallet. 5/- for money transfer IMPS up to Rs. 25000/- and Rs. 10/- for money transfers from 25000 to 2 lakhs will be deducted.
- First log in with your ID and click on “AEPS Settlement”.
- Enter Rupees in Enter Amount and select IMPS in IMPS / NEFT in Transfer Mode if the bank wants to send Fast.
- If you want to change the bank then add the account by clicking on “Change”. Otherwise, leave the bank which is already added as it is.
- Then, click on “Transfer”.
How to withdraw money from Aadhaar card?
- First of all open the Spice Money App or Official Website.
- Click on “Cash Withdraw” in the AEPS Section. Then, select “Bank”.
- Enter the Aadhaar card number and mobile number of the customer.
- After that tick (√) ‘Aadhar Consent’ on Accept.
- Then, click on “Scan To Check Balance”.
Note: If the customer does not have a mobile number, then you can also fill in your own mobile number. But if the mobile number of the customer is present then it must be entered.
How to Verify eKYC of RBL Bank?
If you use Spice Money, then surely the notification of RBL e-KYC Verification will be visible again and again. After verifying which notice will stop coming. Use the method given below to do RBL e-KYC verification-
- First, log in to Spice Money and go to RBL e-KYC Notification.
- Then, enter the Aadhaar Number, Date of Birth, Gender, etc., and click on “Submit”.
- After this scan the finger and complete the Biometric Verify.
- RBL e-KYC Verify at Spice Money
- Then, you can see all the details whose biometrics have been verified.
- Enter the mobile number and click on “Send”. Then verify the OTP.
- Then, checkmark the terms and conditions and click on “Submit”.
Spice Money’s main service list-
Spice Money provides any type of service. Which is very easy to use. Some of the services which are as follows –
- AEPS Service
- Mobile Recharge
- Flight Booking
- PAN Card Service
- ATM (Spice ATM)
- Mini Statement
- Aadhaar Pay
- DTH Recharge
- Hotel Booking
- Electricity Bill Pay
- Life Insurance
- Gas, Water, Fastag, Cable TV, and others.
How to check Transaction History?
- First of all spice mobile or site has to be opened.
- Click on the link written History located in the menu of the website.
- Now, you can see the history of AEPS, DMT, Recharge, etc. In which a filtering option is also available.
How to Download Mobile App?
- Open the Spice Money mobile application or website on your preferred device.
- On the login page, enter your registered mobile number or email address and your password to log in to your account.
- Once you have successfully logged in, you will be directed to your account dashboard.
- Look for a section labeled “Profile” or “My Account” on the dashboard. It is usually located in the top menu or sidebar.
- Click on the “Profile” or “My Account” section to access your account details.
- Within the profile or account settings, you should be able to find your Spice Money ID. It may be labeled as “ID,” “User ID,” or “Agent ID.”
- Take note of your Spice Money ID, which is a unique identifier associated with your account.
If you cannot locate your Spice Money ID using the above instructions, you may contact Spice Money’s customer support for further assistance. They will be able to provide you with your ID or guide you through the process of retrieving it.
FAQs for Spice Money
Q. What is Spice Money? And what are its services?
Spice Money is an online payment service provider company. In which any type of service is available, such as AEPS, PAN card, recharge, bill payment etc.
Q. What are the charges for Spice Money Mini Statement service?
If a customer’s Mini Statement is withdrawn, then a service charge of up to Rs.3.25 is levied from the customer’s bank account.
Q. How many times balance inquiry can be done for any customer?
Bank balance can be checked more than once a day. But the limit has been imposed in some banks like SBI etc.
Q. What are the charges to be paid in AEPS Settlement?
Yes, AEPS Settlement charges up to Rs.5 for up to Rs.25000 and Rs.10 for more than Rs.25000.
Q. What certificate can be obtained from Spice Money?
Yes, when you join Spice Money, you can download any type of certificate.